Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Fulfilling My Destiny

It has been 2 months since my last entry. And I have finally come to realize that I am destined to put this blog to good use. It may not be how I expected it to be, but it's rather fun on my part. I can spill the beatings of my heart and pour out all of my feelings on a qwerty keypad laptop. I still have a desire to write on paper the old fashioned way, but in today's society why not share it to the whole world? HA! :) 

Within 24 hours I have redesigned, rearranged and edited my page til the energy has simply been drained out of my system. No joke. I wanted it to look presentable and classy. I like it. However, in the middle of all the reconstruction of this blog, a poem came to mind. I wrote it years ago. Not bad for a 13 year old. And I figured this blog could use a little bit of color too.

Enjoy the imagination I had from over 20 years ago. (I am pretty positive I had my paper in the typewriter a little sideways, ha ha!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment at your own risk ... lol =)